Removal of Trojan Viruses
Removal of Trojan viruses can be tricky because of the way that they are installed. We have found some of the best Trojan removal tools designed to help.
Trojan horse, or Trojans are a kind of malware that nearly everyone knows about, but are sometimes difficult to remove. Getting rid of the malware actually depends on the kind of operation that is taking place in the Trojan.
Removal of Trojan viruses can be tricky because of the way in which they are installed.
How Trojans Get on Your Computer
Trojans are sent to your PC as the payload of another software. They are masquerading as a helpful, useful, or desirable software. Very often you will be infected with adware, spyware, or another type of malware when you download a legitimate program.
- It's fairly common practice to add a Trojan to free antivirus software which is then sent to you through P2P networking. One of the most difficult problems in maintaining your PC is to keep it free of Trojans from a PC where multiple types of these softwares have been downloaded and installed.
- Video codecs, clocks, instant messengers, or weather software will include some of the trojans. Removal of Trojan viruses depends on what type of Trojan you have been infected with.
- Some types of software that may be installed as a Trojan include adware, spyware, keystroke loggers, and many others. Depending on what you have downloaded, your PC may give you certain symptoms. These include:
- Changes in your surfing speed. A very vast slow-down in the way your computer or system is performing is one good indicator that you have been infected with a Trojan.
- Constant popups that include a lot of adult content. You will usually see casino type ads or ads for adult sites that pop up consistently and are unable to be shut down .In fact, so many things will be displayed that it will eat away at the bandwidth and prevent your PC from surfing with any speed at all.
You may have a difficult time removing a Trojan. Removal of Trojan viruses can be tough, since many new ones are developed each day. Sometimes they are developed so rapidly that software to remove them simply can't be updated rapidly enough.
Top Choices for Removal of Trojan Viruses
Some of the best Trojan removal tools on the market include:
Kaspersky Antivirus- Offering for pay antiviral software that scans for trojans and removes them.
AVG antivirus-Among the best of the antiviral tools for removal of Trojans, AVG is free for use on personal computers and offers you a wide range of virus removals.
Keeping track of how your PC is operating, making sure that you are careful with downloading materials on the internet, and scanning your PC regularly will help you in assuring that your computer stays clear. Avast Antivirus
-also free for the personal user, there may be some level of false positives with Avast, but it does tend to offer viable protection from virus activity and good removal of Trojans. Removal of Trojans is generally a fast process once they have been identified, but finding them means keeping a vigilant eye on your PC and its operations.
If you suspect a virus, your best bet is to stop what you are doing and do a complete antivirus scan prior to accomplishing anything else online to prevent spreading a virus.
Return from this page to
the Malware Page
Return from Removal of Trojan Viruses to
the Home Page